Friday, December 3, 2010

Catching Up!



It's been a while since we have blogged! Things around here have been quite busy, so now as things slow a little bit I am trying to get caught up. Keep an eye out, several posts to come from our fabulous fall weddings!





VENDOR SPOTLIGHT:


I want to take a minute and spotlight one of my favorite vendors and good friend Cristina Wisner with Wisner Photo. Cristina is a fabulous photographer and one of the kindest people I have ever known. The thing that sets her apart in this crazy wedding industry is that she takes the time to get know all of her clients and makes a lifelong friendship with all of them. Think about how fabulous it is to have someone shoot your wedding with that much passion. I strive for 2011 to make that connection with all of brides!


Check out her website http://www.wisnerphoto.com/ .



Thanks for stopping by!
Kerrie

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Kerrie! I love working with you! Thank you so much for the super kind words! :)